NON-WARRANTY REPAIR PROCESS:
excludes Canadian Residents; Click here for Canadian instructions
1. Pay for the flat rate repair on our website by following the appropriate link below:
(You will be paying for the repair of your system and the cost of return shipping)
- Digital Series Repair- $125.00 (LX-6/6s, LX-7, LX-9 Sonar Only)
- Flasher Series Repair- $80.00 (VX-1,LX-3,LX-5, i & M-series Sonar Only)
- Showdown Troller 2.0- $65.00 (Repair/Software Update)
- Showdown 5.6- $80.00 (Repair/Software Update)
- LX-i Repair- $50.00 (Handheld sonar)
- Lithium Shuttle Battery Replacement- $140.00
- Lithium Shuttle Repair- $125.00
- Wireless and Wired Camera Panners- $50.00 (Camera panner repair)
- Camera Diagnostic- $50.00 + parts
(CAMERA REPAIR NOTE: This cost will cover the diagnostic of your system and you will be contacted for payment if parts are needed. Typical camera costs: Control boards $25-$75. Recon Cameras: $80-$110. Non-Recon Cameras: $100-$230. LX-9 camera only: $230)
(RT-9 REPAIR NOTE: This will cover the diagnostic of your system and you will be contacted for payment if parts are needed)
***MarCum Technologies does not accept checks. If a check is received, we will void the check, mail it back to you and contact you for payment via credit card.***
2. Package up your system to be mailed:
In most cases, we will only need the head unit and transducer. Please place all parts in a box with bubble wrap or other suitable packing materials. If you feel you are having issues with any other part of your system, please include those parts as well.
NOTE: Please never ship a battery.
3. Ship your system:
Ship your system to the address listed below (You are responsible for all shipping costs and maintaining tracking details).
Order # (You will get this after payment)
3943 Quebec Ave N.
New Hope, MN 55427
You may ship to us by US Mail, UPS, FedEx, or Spee-Dee. Please allow time for shipping and at least 3 business days once the item has arrived before inquiry. Once the system has been assessed you will receive an email that your system has been checked in for repair and estimated repair time.