Camera features & Specifications
|DISPLAY||7″ Widescreen Flat Panel
Hi-Res Color LCD
|Resolution||800 x 480 Pixels|
Dark Water LED Lighting
90° Field of View
|Cable||75 ft. Camera Cable|
|On Screen Display||Depth of Camera
|Additional Features||Adjustable Brightness, Contrast, and Sharpness
Switchable Color & B/W
RCA Video Out
Camera & Cable Storage
Weights & Dims
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||10″ x 10″ x 7.5″|
|BATTERY||Rechargeable 12-volt 9-amp SLA Battery|
|CHARGER||3-Stage Automatic Charger|
|STORAGE||Deluxe Padded Red Soft Pack|
Down-view Stabilizer Fin
|WARRANTY||One Year System Warranty|
- Do not immerse the battery in water or sea water. Keep the battery in a cool dry place when not in use.
- Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source (i.e. heater, furnace, fire).
- Use the battery charger only as directed when recharging.
- Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals on the battery connections.
- Do not discard the battery in a fire, furnace, or other combustible space.
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet.
- Do not short –circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
- Do not directly solder the battery or pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
- If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or in any way appears abnormal during use, or while charging or discharging, immediately stop using it.
- If the battery leaks and the battery contents (electrolyte) gets into an eye, do not rub the eye. Instead, flush the eye(s) with clean water and immediately seek medical attention or it may result in injury to the eye(s).
- Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity or magnetic fields are great or it may result in damage to the battery safety devices.
- Do not leave the battery in high temperatures (i.e. in direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather) or it may overheat, and its performance will be degraded, and service life decreased.
- Tape the battery terminals prior to disposal to insulate them as discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion.
- Follow manufacturers instructions.
With the RT-9 2.0 you get more than just a flasher. Instead, you get an entire ice fishing system complete with sonar, mapping, recording, dual flasher capabilities and more. Combine these features with unlimited flexibility, and you have the ultimate system for the ice. In fact, it has such a vast amount of features that we put together a list of the 5 things that you probably didn’t even realize you can do with the RT-9 2.0.
The NEW RT-9 2.0 packs all of the incredible features of the original RT-9 but with a significantly longer run time, updated software and circuitry, an improved docking cradle, and the Navionics + USA and Canada Chip included.
When electronic units won’t charge, it can be frustrating for any angler. From batteries to chargers, to the system itself, it can seem confusing to determine what went wrong with your electronics and how to fix it. That’s why we have put together this quick battery troubleshooting guide. We break down each part of the charging system and step you through how to identify the problem and replace the parts if needed.