LX-9 Software Update v1.31
- System requirements - PC only computer
- System will update from the supplied micro SD card (class 4 or higher 4gig card required)
- PC’s without Micro SD card slots may require SD card readers/adapters.
- Download upgrade file from MarCum website www.marcumtech.com
- Remove LX-9 display from gimbal
- Disconnect the power from the battery
- Open back rubber flap on the back of the display
- Remove Micro SD card from unit by gently pressing the top of the card to eject.
- Insert card to computer
- If there are recorded video files on your card save them to your computer, once saved delete both the sonar & video folders.
- Drag upgrade file onto the micro SD card (do not place it into the DCMI folder)
- Safely eject the Micro SD card from your computer
- Insert the Micro SD card back into the LX-9
- Reconnect the power to the battery
- Turn the system on by pressing the power button
- you will see the LX-9 logo & status bar loading
- Once update is complete the system will shut off momentarily & restart
- Once Complete, properly close the back rubber flap
- Reassemble the LX-9
- Go Fish!
This new version (1.31) will update your LX-9 to the most current system performance improvements. Sensitivity/Gain adjustments have been added for more low-end adjustability. More low-end settings will allow for more micro adjustments, and improve performance of the Automatic & Dynamic range settings.
Download Update file to desktop (LX-9 systems only)