12V3AMP LITHIUM ION “MITE” CHARGER W/WIRING HARNESS SOLD SEPARATELY
MarCum® Lithium 12V 7.5AH Li-ion Mite Battery ONLY
The MarCum Mite is the lightest battery in the MarCum stable. It’s purpose-built, for the most discerning ice anglers who consider weight savings to be everything. A one-pound battery presents an 80% weight reduction over traditional power sources, while still giving anglers a full-day on the ice without re-charging. More-over, the MarCum Mite presents the same form factor while offering an ultra-lightweight replacement to systems previously equipped with 12V7/8/9 AH sealed lead-acid batteries. As an angler, you rely on these power options to fuel your passion for the sport. You can trust MarCum as all of our Lithium and LiFeP04 products are tested and certified to an international quality and safety standard.
- Lithium 12V7.5 amp battery
- Half the weight, twice the run-time
- 1 lbs. 2 oz.
- Complete Lithium Re-Power Option – Direct replacement to all electronics previously equipped with 12volt 7/8/9 amp hour SLA Sealed Lead Acid batteries
- Same battery footprint – fits existing electronics and shuttles
- Lithium battery technology presents the lightest possible alternative to any other power source
- On-board BMS Circuit for battery management protection
- Offers 300 full charge cycles
- Safety Tested and Certified to UL 62133 standards
Out of stock
WEIGHT & DIMS
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||5-7/8″ x 2-1/2″ x 3-5/8″ Replaces Standard Lead Acid Battery|
|WEIGHT||1 lbs. 2oz.|
|AMP. HOURS||7.5 AH|
|MAX CHARGE CURRENT||3.75-amps|
|TERMINALS||Standard F2 Spade Terminals (6.4mm or 0.25” wide)|
|LIFECYCLES||300 Full charge cycles|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-20°C to +60°C|
|BMS PROTECTION||Circuitry designed to prevent the battery from operating outside its safe operating levels. Includes: over-current & over-voltage protection, regulates operation during high & low temperatures, balanced charging, and short circuit protection.|
IN THE BOX
|BATTERY||Rechargeable 12-volt 7.5-amp Lithium-ion Battery|
|WARRANTY||One Year Warranty|
Circuitry designed to prevent the battery from operating outside its safe operating levels. Includes: over-current & over-voltage protection, regulates operation during high & low temperatures, balanced charging, and short circuit protection.
- Do not immerse the battery in water or sea water. Keep the battery in a cool dry place when not in use.
- Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source (i.e. heater, furnace, fire).
- Use the battery charger only as directed when recharging.
- Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals on the battery connections.
- Do not discard the battery in a fire, furnace, or other combustible space.
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet.
- Do not short –circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
- Do not directly solder the battery or pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
- If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or in any way appears abnormal during use, or while charging or discharging, immediately stop using it.
- If the battery leaks and the battery contents (electrolyte) gets into an eye, do not rub the eye. Instead, flush the eye(s) with clean water and immediately seek medical attention or it may result in injury to the eye(s).
- Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity or magnetic fields are great or it may result in damage to the battery safety devices.
- Do not leave the battery in high temperatures (i.e. in direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather) or it may overheat, and its performance will be degraded, and service life decreased.
- Tape the battery terminals prior to disposal to insulate them as discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion.
- Follow manufacturers instructions.
The MarCum Mite is compatible with all brands of sonar, cameras, and other electronics previously equipped with 12V7/8/9 AH sealed lead-acid batteries. The 12V3AMP LITHIUM ION “MITE” CHARGER W/WIRING HARNESS is sold separately.
AVERAGE RUN TIMES