12V3AMP LITHIUM ION “MITE” CHARGER W/WIRING HARNESS SOLD SEPARATELY
MarCum Lithium 12V 7.5AH Li-ion Mite Battery
The MarCum Mite is the lightest battery in the MarCum stable. It’s purpose-built, for the most discerning ice anglers who consider weight savings to be everything. A one-pound battery presents an 80% weight reduction over traditional power sources, while still giving anglers a full-day on the ice without re-charging. More-over, the MarCum Mite presents the same form factor while offering an ultra-lightweight replacement to systems previously equipped with 12V7/8/9 AH sealed lead-acid batteries. As an angler, you rely on these power options to fuel your passion for the sport. You can trust MarCum as all of our Lithium and LiFeP04 products are tested and certified to an international quality and safety standard.
- Lithium 12V7.5 amp battery
- Half the weight, twice the run-time
- 1 lbs. 2 oz.
- Complete Lithium Re-Power Option – Direct replacement to all electronics previously equipped with 12volt 7/8/9 amp hour SLA Sealed Lead Acid batteries
- Same battery footprint – fits existing electronics and shuttles
- Lithium battery technology presents the lightest possible alternative to any other power source
- On-board BMS Circuit for battery management protection
- Offers 300 full charge cycles
- Safety Tested and Certified to UL 62133 standards
Out of stock