MarCum® M1 Flasher System
The most advanced flasher-sonars ever built, the MarCum® “M” Series M1 Flasher offers brushless, dead-quiet operation with dazzling bright and crisp color definition of bottom, fish, baitfish and your lure, all illuminated on the highest resolution display available in a commercial-grade flasher. With advanced features like split-screen zoom, patented interference rejection and 1000 watts of expertly managed output power you’ll always know if you’re angling for a school of baitfish or the “catch of the day”.
Although the M1 is Marcum’s entry-level flasher, it exhibits features normally reserved for top-of-the-line sonar systems. Features like bottom zoom, a split screen zoom with bottom lock that reveals walleyes and other species from more traditional sonar’s grasp. So many of the same characteristics that make any Marcum flasher a best-in-class leader, are also found in the M1. Patented Max Brightness and Clarity (MBC) targets are crisply shown on a quiet, brushless lighting display. 1,000 watts of balanced power is translated into 2-inch target separation that sets itself apart, especially among other entry-level flashers on the market. Anglers get the same patented interference rejection system available on all Marcum flashers, making the M1 just as usable with other MarCums as it is with all other sonar. The M1 also features an ultra-wide 20-degree transducer cone angle, allowing discovery of disinterested fish far from the edge of the hole that can be enticed into action. Like all MarCums, the M1 is protected by the best soft pack in the business, offering protection while out fishing and getting there. Add to M1 the same 2-year system warranty that is offered in big brothers M3 and M5, and you’ve got a lasting choice in both value AND performance. Don’t settle for less sonar for less money. Instead, get the features you need at a price you want.
|DISPLAY||TrueColor patented MBC
|POWER||1000 Watt Peak to Peak
|CONE ANGLE||20 Degree Ice Transducer|
|TARGET SEPARATION||Down to 2-Inch|
|INTERFERENCE REJECTION||Patented 12-Step
|ZOOM||Split Screen 5′
|CABLE||8 ft. Transducer Cable|
|ADDITIONAL FEATURES||Selectable Depth Ranges –
20′, 40′, 80′, 160′
WEIGHT & DIMS
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||8.5″ x 10.5″ x 8.5″|
IN THE BOX
|BATTERY||Rechargeable 12-volt 7-amp SLA Battery|
|CHARGER||3-Stage Automatic Battery Charger|
|STORAGE||Deluxe Padded Red Soft Pack|
|WARRANTY||Two Year System Warranty|
MANUAL - ENGLISH
Manual for the MarCum M1 Flasher System
Download for Free! Click on link M1 Manual
Quick Start Guide for M1 Flasher System
Download for Free! Click on link M1 Quick Start Guide
MANUAL - FRENCH
Manuel en français pour le système MarCum M1 Ice Sonar
Télécharger gratuitement! Cliquez sur le lien M1 Manuel de l’utilisateur
- Do not immerse the battery in water or sea water. Keep the battery in a cool dry place when not in use.
- Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source (i.e. heater, furnace, fire).
- Use the battery charger only as directed when recharging.
- Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals on the battery connections.
- Do not discard the battery in a fire, furnace, or other combustible space.
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet.
- Do not short –circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
- Do not directly solder the battery or pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
- If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or in any way appears abnormal during use, or while charging or discharging, immediately stop using it.
- If the battery leaks and the battery contents (electrolyte) gets into an eye, do not rub the eye. Instead, flush the eye(s) with clean water and immediately seek medical attention or it may result in injury to the eye(s).
- Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity or magnetic fields are great or it may result in damage to the battery safety devices.
- Do not leave the battery in high temperatures (i.e. in direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather) or it may overheat, and its performance will be degraded, and service life decreased.
- Tape the battery terminals prior to disposal to insulate them as discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion.
- Follow manufacturers instructions.