MarCum® Lithium 12V 6AH LiFePO4 Impact Battery and 3amp Charger Kit
Get all the battery you need and none of the weight this winter with the MarCum Impact 12V6AH Lithium LiFeP04 battery. At more than 60% lighter than even the lightest comparable sealed lead acid batteries, the MarCum Impact shaves serious pounds while improving run-times. Even compared to other Lithium batteries, the LiFeP04 Impact hits a sweet spot of featherweight technology that does not sacrifice performance. Spend more time fishing, and less energy lifting. The MarCum Impact sports a form-factor that provides a direct replacement for any system previously equipped with a 12V7/8/9 AH sealed lead-acid battery. Another advantage all MarCum Lithium LiFeP04 batteries offer is a significantly longer lifespan (2,000 full charge cycles), making them more affordable alternatives to other battery technology over their lifetimes. The MarCum Impact is also equipped with a BMS circuit that protects the battery from overcharge, over dis-charge, and short circuiting. The performance doesn’t stop there, as the MarCum Impact kit is equipped with a multi-stage charger for fast initial charge, reduced charge near full, and a maintain charge cycle to prevent overcharging. The MarCum Impact kit comes complete with battery, 3 AH rapid charger, and fused charging cable. As an angler, you rely on these power options to fuel your passion for the sport and can trust that all MarCum batteries are tested and certified to an international quality and safety standard.
- Lithium LiFePO4 12V6AH battery and 3 AH rapid charger
- Half the weight, twice the run-time
- 1 lbs. 11 oz.
- Complete Lithium Re-Power Kit – Direct replacement to all electronics operated by 12volt 7/8/9 AH hour SLA Sealed Lead Acid batteries
- Same battery footprint – fits existing electronics and shuttles
- LiFeP04 is the optimal lithium chemistry for cold-weather performance
- On-board BMS Circuit for battery management protection
- Offers 2,000 full charge cycles
- Multi-stage charge types include fast, reduced-charge, and maintain cycles
- Safety Tested and Certified to UL 62133 standards