MarCum® LX-i Digital Handheld Sonar
The ultimate portable sonar, LX-i is the size of a flashlight, allowing for easy, one-handed depth and fish finding on ice. No fumbling with separate transducers— just press the face of the LX-i against wet ice, and digital depth immediately appears on the large LCD display. Powered by a 6-volt battery (included), LX-i comes nicely protected inside a padded carrying case.
The ultimate portable sonar, LX-i is the most powerful and effective handheld sonar ever designed. The LX-i is the size of a flashlight, allowing for easy, one-handed depth and fish finding on ice. No fumbling with separate transducers— just press the face of the LX-i against wet ice, and digital depth immediately appears on the large LCD display. Suitable for open water use as well, the 2,500 watts of power easily shoots right through the floor of most boats. Perfect for fly-in trips, kayaks, canoes, rowboats, and inflatables. Powered by a 6-volt battery (included), LX-i comes nicely protected inside a padded carrying case.
|POWER||2500 Watt Peak to Peak
|CONE ANGLE||12 Degree Ice Transducer|
|ADDITIONAL FEATURES||Depth Range – Down to 299 Feet
Low Battery & Fish Indicator
|BATTERY TYPE||6-VOLT LITHIUM|
WEIGHT & DIMS
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||6-3/4″ x 2-5/16″|
IN THE BOX
|BATTERY||6- Volt Lithium|
|STORAGE||Deluxe Padded Soft Pack|
|WARRANTY||One Year System Warranty|
MANUAL - ENGLISH
Manual for the MarCum LX-i Handheld Sonar System
Download for Free! Click on link LX-i Handheld Sonar Manual
- Do not immerse the battery in water or sea water. Keep the battery in a cool dry place when not in use.
- Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source (i.e. heater, furnace, fire).
- Use the battery charger only as directed when recharging.
- Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals on the battery connections.
- Do not discard the battery in a fire, furnace, or other combustible space.
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet.
- Do not short –circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
- Do not directly solder the battery or pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
- If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or in any way appears abnormal during use, or while charging or discharging, immediately stop using it.
- If the battery leaks and the battery contents (electrolyte) gets into an eye, do not rub the eye. Instead, flush the eye(s) with clean water and immediately seek medical attention or it may result in injury to the eye(s).
- Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity or magnetic fields are great or it may result in damage to the battery safety devices.
- Do not leave the battery in high temperatures (i.e. in direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather) or it may overheat, and its performance will be degraded, and service life decreased.
- Tape the battery terminals prior to disposal to insulate them as discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion.
- Follow manufacturers instructions.