MarCum® MX-7GPSLi Lithium Combo GPS/Sonar System
Now introducing the leader in sonar and mapping technology, Marcum Technologies brings you the MX-7GPSLI. As a Lithium-powered sonar/GPS combination unit, we’ve taken GPS mapping and fused it to Marcum’s legendary sonar platform.
WEIGHT & DIMS
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||9.5″ x 9.5″ x 11″|
Now introducing the leader in sonar and mapping technology, Marcum Technologies brings you the MX-7GPSLI. As a Lithium-powered sonar/GPS combination unit, we’ve taken GPS mapping and fused it to Marcum’s legendary sonar platform. For decades, we’ve built the best ice-specific sonar platform in the world. One that was built on power, Interference Rejection (IR) so advanced it’s patented, zoom that was adjustable anywhere in the water column, and a veritable laundry-list of industry “firsts.” We gave birth to the modern movement of ice fishing’s information age, by taking a stationary circular display and breathing life into it. We invented on-screen scenarios that involved dynamic movement which more closely matches what’s happening below ice, all while staying true to the number one aspect that makes ice fishing sonar specific to our sport – real-time. In a stationary, vertical game of cat and mouse, where latency and sonar lag are unacceptable, Marcum’s response time is completely unrivaled. That lighting fast sonar reaction has been a hallmark of the Marcum brand, and has made it the most sought after ice sonar platform to this day. Not all sonar is created equal, and that’s especially true when talking ice fishing. The best ice anglers in the world require electronics with a full-time dedication to the sport. Take the MX-7GPSLI out of the box and it’s automatically locked in ice mode; equipped with a Lithium Shuttle and ready to fish. Long story short, we’ve added more features, making them longer lasting, lighter, and technologically superior, all while staying true to our real-time roots – a defining characteristic in any quality ice sonar.
- Dual beam Precision Digital Sonar Engine – Like our flagship LX-5 flasher, we offer you the best in class both widest, and narrowest viewing angles on the market. A 20 degree ultra-wide angle sonar cone sees fish further to the sides, giving you an advantage for both finding AND catching. An 8 degree Narrow Beam Transducer (NBT) targets only the fish directly beneath you at the push of a button, and overcomes standard sonar issues on steep breaks. We live by the accuracy of our sonar, and are proud of the industry-leading ½” target separation we offer. It gives you the most precise means of discerning fish from bottom, fish from other fish, and fish from your bait.
- Advanced Lithium Shuttle Battery Power – Every MX-7GPSLI comes standard with a 12V 12amp/h Lithium Shuttle, the new standard in lightweight, fast-charging, and long-lasting fuel for your ice electronics. Run your screen as bright as you’d like, and fish for days without recharging. Our sonar comes with a power source worthy of technology that would require it.
- Patented Interference Rejection – 12 settings so dialed-in, they’re protected via U.S. patent, doubling the ability to tune out noise when compared to other sonar systems on the market. Further and finer control of your display is also offered through additional gain modes, ping speed, and cone angle, making Marcum the choice for visible clarity and acuity.
- Patented Moveable Zoom – Zoom anywhere in the water column to target bottom dwelling fish such as walleyes, as well as suspended species like crappie with ease. This was an industry first, and is a feature exclusive to the MarCum brand.
- Internal GPS Receiver – Featuring the latest spec for highly precise positional accuracy, we take you to the spot and bring you back time after time, with smoother tracking and exacting detail.
- Navionics® Basemap Onboard – More lakes and better coverage come from a host of sources. Through proprietary mapping and public data, we strive to never leave you blind.
- Single, Micro SD Card Slot – Whether utilizing for more detailed Navionics® mapping, or to ensure you’re always running the freshest software updates, you’ll have easy access through a standard Micro SD interface. (Navionics® Card Sold Separately)
- True-Time 7” LCD Display – Our sonar and display work in tandem to offer ALL screens in true real-time display with zero latency, and no lag. As the leader in True Time, our digital LCD platform in the LX-7 has been dishing out immediate sonar targets that bring more fish topside over the last 10 years. Our response times and refresh rates are the fastest in the industry, a requirement for lightning-quick fish that can spit a hook as fast as they can eat one. That speed is offered in brightness levels currently unmatched, with luminance up to 1,000 nits (cd/m2), a measure rarely found on any 7” screen. No squinting in full sunlight, and no missing fish that hit your jig before your sonar could keep up.
- Multiple Depth Modes – Marcum offers the most robust ranging options available on a digital sonar, designed specifically for an ice angler, making it both intuitive to use and as customized as possible. Manual depth ranges of 10, 20, 40, 60, 80, 120, 180, 240, and 300 lock in your viewing range, while “auto” mode selects the closest appropriate range for each ice hole you dunk your ‘ducer in. Dynamic mode adjusts for the entire water column, using the full display and maximizing detail, while manual dynamic allows you to fine-tune your depth range to the exact foot, then lock it in – all while capitalizing on display resolution and precision in the water column with no lag and no down-time.
- Optimal Single Frequency Sonar (200khz) – Our patented sonar doesn’t require an adjustment in frequency to go from wide cone angles to narrow ones, meaning you won’t lose resulting sensitivity as a result of signal manipulation. We achieve precision through power and proprietary technology that never cuts signal or blends it, offering you the most precise sonar targets no matter how wide or narrow your cone angle is set.
- Customizable Screen Options – Marcum offers 4 viewing options, ALL real-time, from standard circular sonar display, to scrolling graph, and zoom modes. Configure the screen to match the species and situations you fish.
- Ready-To-Fish – the MX-7GPSLI comes fully assembled out of the box, complete with everything you need for optimal performance on the ice. Here’s what’s Included:
- 8 feet of Kevlar-reinforced ducer cord
- 12V 12amp/h Internal Lithium ION Polymer battery
- 3 amp hour Rapid-Charge Charger
- U.S. Made – Built in the USA and rooted in the heart of the ice belt, using domestic labor, and quality components sourced around the world.
- 2- Year Warranty – The MX-7GPSLI is backed by an industry-leading 2 year warranty.
- Open-water ducer with temp available for all-season use – This plug-and-play transducer is perfect for the summer angler looking to extend his MX-7 from winter use to open water, not the other way around. (Open-water ducer Sold separately)
|DISPLAY||True-Time 7” LCD Display
Luminance up to 1,000 nits
|RESOLUTION||800 X 480 Pixels|
|GPS||Internal GPS Receiver
Navionics® Basemap Pre-loaded
Micro SD Card Slot for Navionics® Lake Maps (Navionics® Card Sold Separately)
|POWER||4800 Watt Peak to Peak
|CONE ANGLE||Dual Beam 8/20 Degree
|TARGET SEPARATION||Down to 1/2-Inch|
|INTERFERENCE REJECTION||Patented 12-Step
|ZOOM||Automatic Bottom Lock
Selectable Zoom Windows –
5′, 10′, 20′, 40′
Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom
(Zoom anywhere throughout the water column)
|CABLE||8 ft. Transducer Cable|
|ON SCREEN DISPLAY||Any Combination of GPS, Vertical,
Vertical Zoom, Flasher, Graph &
Graph Zoom Split Screen
|ADDITIONAL FEATURES||300′ Dynamic Depth Capability
Infinite Scale from 10′ and Deeper in 1′ Increments
Exclusive Dynamic Depth/Range
Exclusive Sonar Footprint
Display Adjustable Scroll/Ping Rate
Adjustable Night-Vision Backlight
- Compact, Lightweight, Long-Lasting
- Up to 36 Hour Continuous Run Time (Battery life varies by use, settings, configuration, and many other factors)
- Lithium ION Polymer Battery
- Recharge Fast with the included 3-amp Hour Charger
- Battery Status Indicator
- LED Lighting Positioned to Illuminate Hole and Charge Glow Lures
- Dual USB Power Ports
- Integrated Cable Storage and Grips
- Dual Rod Holders
- Two 1/4 – 20 Ports for Additional Accessories
- Inverted Transducer Rest Eliminates Freeze Up
- Dual Transducer Support Arm Mounts (One transducer support arm included)
- Articulating Handle with Locking Spokes Adjusts to Fit Most Ice Sonar Systems
- Easy Assembly
*Runtime estimates are based on power usage with factory default settings. Changes in user settings like screen brightness can have a major impact on power draw and therefore runtimes. MarCum Technologies offer these estimates to aid in determining the size battery you need to meet your use case.
IN THE BOX
|BATTERY||Lithium Shuttle with Built-in Rechargeable 12-Volt 12-amp|
|CHARGER||3-amp Lithium Charger|
|WARRANTY||Two Year System Warranty|
MANUAL - ENGLISH
Manual for the MarCum MX-7GPS Digital Sonar System
Download for Free! Click on link MX-7GPS Digital Sonar Manual
Quick Start Guide for MX-7GPS Digital Sonar System
Download for Free! Click on link MX-7GPS Digital Sonar System Quick Start Guide
Circuitry designed to prevent the battery from operating outside its safe operating levels. Includes: over-current & over-voltage protection, regulates operation during high & low temperatures, balanced charging, and short circuit protection.
- Do not immerse the battery in water or sea water. Keep the battery in a cool dry place when not in use.
- Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source (i.e. heater, furnace, fire).
- Use the battery charger only as directed when recharging.
- Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals on the battery connections.
- Do not discard the battery in a fire, furnace, or other combustible space.
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet.
- Do not short –circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
- Do not directly solder the battery or pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
- If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or in any way appears abnormal during use, or while charging or discharging, immediately stop using it.
- If the battery leaks and the battery contents (electrolyte) gets into an eye, do not rub the eye. Instead, flush the eye(s) with clean water and immediately seek medical attention or it may result in injury to the eye(s).
- Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity or magnetic fields are great or it may result in damage to the battery safety devices.
- Do not leave the battery in high temperatures (i.e. in direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather) or it may overheat, and its performance will be degraded, and service life decreased.
- Tape the battery terminals prior to disposal to insulate them as discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion.
- Follow manufacturers instructions.